It's Time to Start Your Next Chapter
Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will ever make, whether it's your first home or your fifth. There are many things to consider as you prepare to purchase a home, and choosing a Realtor® to expertly guide you through the process and serve as your valuable resource is step one.
Some questions to ask when considering working with an agent:
- How long have you been an agent?
- What is the best method of communicating with you when I want to see a home? (Text, email, phone, etc.)
- How quickly do you return emails, calls, texts?
- If I want to see a property, how much notice do I need to give you to visit the property in person?
- If you're not available to show me a home, is there another agent or licensed assistant who covers for you?
- What is your style and success record when it comes to multiple-offer situations?
- What is your reputation with other agents — your colleagues as well as those from other offices?
When we meet for a no-obligation meeting, it’s my job to educate you and instill confidence in you as you embark on this next chapter. I am available to answer any questions you have about the current market, real estate terms you don't understand, and the general process of how we go from looking at homes to making an offer on one.
I will also prepare you for what you can expect from the loan and escrow process. I am a vendor-neutral agent, affiliated with no outside companies, who is happy to provide you a list of wonderful service providers who will compete for your business.
My professional goal is simple: to be your trusted real estate agent for life.
When you select me as your agent, I promise to do my best to provide you with top-notch customer service and expertly navigate you through the home-buying process. Together, we'll collaborate to secure your dream home. And when your new house keys are in hand, our relationship doesn't end there. I want to be the first person you think to call when you need something related to your home — be it a handyperson or a housecleaner. It's my job and my pleasure to be here for you for the life of your homeownership.