I'm your advocate, every step of the way.
Selling your home is an important decision, and when you decide the time is right, I'm here for you. But first we need to meet! I'm happy to schedule a no-obligation meeting with you or a representative to address questions, talk about the home-selling process, and see your home in person. When I leave your home, I immediately go to work on your behalf.
After we meet, I will:
- Assess current market conditions respective to the needs of your home sale.
- Compare your property to others that have recently sold in your area.
- Compile a formal market analysis specific to your home that will allow you to thoughtfully assess your options.
- Help you determine the best time for you to sell.
- Detail how my services fit the needs of your sale.
- Advise you on the pre-listing process, which may include home repair, cosmetic upgrades, and staging. I collaborate with a number of reputable vendors who are skilled at preparing homes for market quickly and effectively.
- Discuss with you the return on investment and pros and cons for each of my suggestions. We will agree upon a plan of action for pre-listing improvements. I’ll help you get bids for the work and will coordinate and manage the work to get it done on time and on budget without hassle for you.
When your home debuts to the public, we want buyers' first impressions to be memorable!
My #1 goal is to inspire confidence in my sellers. As you can see from my Testimonials page, I work diligently every day to ensure my clients’ needs are met and their questions are answered. I am here to champion the best result for your home sale the minute your property goes on the market until the escrow check is in your hand.
A little secret: I’ll be happy to help you, even when you are no longer officially an active client, because my job as your real estate consultant doesn’t stop just because the sale closed. It’s my honor to be your go-to resource anytime you have a real estate question or concern that needs my expert opinion.
To help you get started:
My brokerage company, Lake & Company Real Estate, has put together some common topics for sellers to help prepare you before we meet. If you have any questions, I’m here and ready to answer them!